The Velogaine 2020 is being held 58 km south of Adelaide in forest and farmland, mostly on gravel roads and tracks. Categories for regular and e-bikes. CX, MTB bikes best but road bikes not impossible.
- Mount Magnificent
- 10:00am Sat 22 Aug 2020
- 4 Hours
Be part of SARA’s 15 or 8hr roving rogaine and enjoy a fabulous weekend of bush camping.
- O'Laddie Hills, Southern Flinders Ranges
- 12:00pm Sat 5 - 12:00pm Sun 6 Sep 2020
- 8 Hours, 15 Hours
Come and explore Sturt Gorge from a different aspect.
- Sturt Gorge
- 3:00pm Sat 10 Oct 2020
- 4 Hours
- Event competition from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Maps from: 1pm
Tips & Tricks: 1.30pm
Event start: 3pm
Event concludes: 7pm
- Adult $20.00 (AUD), Student / Concession $10.00 (AUD), Child FREE, Family $40.00 (AUD)
Late fees from 28 Sep
The event map covers beautiful Mallee country only 3 hours drive north of Adelaide, with a complex creek network, deep erosion gullies and spurs, fabulous views from the hilltops and absolutely no spinifex!
- Northern Ranges - Goyder Council
- 12:00pm Sat 29 - 12:00pm Sun 30 May 2021
- 8 Hours, 24 Hour Australasian Championships
- Event competition from Sat 12:00pm to Sun 12:00pm