Rogaining Tasmania is excited to announce that the venue for the 2019 Australasian Rogaining Championships is St Helens, Tasmania. This fantastic rogaining area has terrain ranging from steep areas with extensive granite outcropping to flatter, more subtle terrain that was historically utilised for tin mining. The map includes the sleepy coastal township of Binalong Bay and the world famous “Bay of Fires” area, a mecca for travellers who love the outdoors.
- 12:00pm Sat 9 - 12:00pm Sun 10 Nov 2019
2020 Australian Rogaining Association Championships
The event map covers some beautiful Mallee country, with a complex drainage system and deep erosion gullies and spurs. In addition to the 24-hour championship, there will be an 8-hour event commencing and midday on Saturday 9th May.
- Northern Ranges - Goyder Council
- 12:00am Sat 9 - 12:00am Sun 10 May 2020
- 8 Hours, 24 Hours
- Event competition from Sat 12:00am to Sun 12:00am
Be part of SARA’s 15 or 8hr roving rogaine and a fabulous weekend of bush camping.
- 12:00pm Sat 5 - 12:00pm Sun 6 Sep 2020
- 8 Hours, 15 Hours
- Event competition from Sat 12:00pm to Sun 12:00pm
Rego and maps from 9.00am
Tips and tricks with rogaining mentors from 9:30am